- Dozla: Gwah ha ha! You're a quiet lassie, aren't you? And you're so tiny, too. Seeing you takes me back to the days when Princess L'Arachel was a child. Tell me, lassie, how old are you?
- Myrrh: ... It's impolite to ask a woman her age. That's what Ephraim says. I think you're being rude.
- Dozla: Gwah ha ha! Aren't you the sassy one! You're still young. I don't think you need to worry about age just yet.
- Myrrh: And how old are you?
- Dozla: Me? I'm all of forty-seven years old.
- Myrrh: And I am... 1,200 years old. Roughly.
- Dozla: Huh? Gwah ha ha! Stop teasing me, lassie! You don't have to be shy. Just tell me how old you are.
- Myrrh: I did. And I said I'm 1,200... Roughly.
Dozla doesn't understand dragons